Dover, OH 44622
This position will be responsible for paint and auto body repairs within our Dover shop. They will be painting a variety of items associated with commercial trucks, industrial compactors and containers.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must have an understanding of painting equipment and safety procedures involved in operating equipment
- Paint product knowledge
- Adhere company stickers to containers after painted
- Must be able to pass a respirator fit test annually
- Maintain a record of all work completed and submit to Supervisor
- Must be able to keep up with all production requirements
- Must be able to supply your own set of basic hand tools set.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen and background check.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and 401k
Apply online or come in and see us in person at our Dover location:
3596 State Route 39 NW, Dover, OH 44622
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.