Parts Counter Clerk - Dover
Kimble Company is looking for a Parts Person for our Dover location. This position will interact with the Purchasing Manager and other staff in our parts room. The ideal candidate will have previous purchasing and inventory experience in a shop environment.
This position will perform storeroom and inventory related duties proficiently and accurately.
- Receive, store, pull & deliver parts to shop mechanics and drivers.
- Document and count material, monitor and replenish inventory.
- Issue purchase orders and enter data into computer system.
- Control material and equipment spare parts.
- Package & ship return parts
- Maintain orderly parts storage areas, clean floors, shelving, bins, aisle ways, docks and work areas
- Issue shop tools; assemble, modify and label storage racks, bins and cabinets.
- Assemble hoses, and comply with office procedures and routines.
- Parts Counter Clerk has some latitude for independent action within established guidelines, but is supervised by designated management personnel.
This position needs to have advanced computer and math skills. We prefer someone who already has a forklift certification, but are willing to look at individuals who have the ability to get the certification. High School diploma or GED required.
All candidates must successfully pass Pre-employment (post offer) drug and alcohol screen and background.
Kimble Company offers a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability with a Health Savings account that grows using pre-tax money. We offer 401k plan with company match, 10 days paid Vacation and Holidays after 90 days.
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military status or genetic information.