Dover, OH 44622
Interested in an exciting opportunity that mixes office work with the ability to spend time outdoors? We are looking for a team member to lead the process of obtaining permits for all aspects of Kimble Companies.
- Associates or Bachelors degree in environmental science
- Permitting experience in an engineering/construction setting
- Experience with EPA rules and regulations
- Experience dealing with local municipalities or permitting agencies
- Must be flexible to a changing work environment, available to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as needed
- Must be a team player, self-motivated and able to prioritize
- Experience in Solid Waste Industry is preferred
- Able to stand and walk on concrete and uneven surfaces
- Able to push, pull, lift, carry maximum weight 50lbs, repetitive wrist and hand movements
- Frequent exposure to inclement weather, bright lights, loud noises, dust, gas, and/or fumes
- Able to operate equipment and vehicles, as assigned
Permit Coordinator Responsibilities and Duties:
- Execute plans, instructions and specifications of work activities and projects
- Able to accurately handle data compilation
- Must have ability to coordinate, maintain, update and oversee all permitting
- Capable of dealing with ODNR, EPA air surface in Waste
- Reports any issues and necessary maintenance as required
- Follow all regulations for wetlands, streams, and rolling hills
- Follow all safety processes and procedures
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well- trained team that works hard and works safe.
We are local.
Kimble Company located in NE Ohio, a privately held company with 70 years of history in Oil and Natural gas development, mining, waste, recycling and disposal is actively looking for a Mine Foreman.
We are growing.
As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right! We encourage you to apply today!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.