Dover, OH 44622
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Execute plans, instructions and specifications of work activities and projects
- Able to accurately handle data compilation.
- Must have ability to coordinate, maintain, update and oversee all permitting.
- Experience in Solid Waste Industry is preferred.
- Capable of dealing with ODNR, EPA air surface in Waste.
- Reports any issues and necessary maintenance as required
- Follow all safety processes and procedures
- Able to stand and walk on concrete and uneven surfaces
- Able to push, pull, lift, carry maximum weight 50lbs, repetitive wrist and hand movements
- Frequent exposure to inclement weather, bright lights, loud noises, dust, gas, and/or fumes
- Able to operate equipment and vehicles, as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: High school or equivalent
Must be flexible to a changing work environment, available to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as needed Must be a team player, self-motivated and able to prioritize
- Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and On the Job Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Join our growing team TODAY!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.