Dover, OH 44622
Minimum Qualifications for a Pipeline Technician:
- Drive a company vehicle from office to various job sites in a multi county region to perform work activities.
- Utilize locating equipment and maps to locate underground utility lines and mark with flags and paint.
- Communicate with operators, engineers and management on a regular basis with respect to findings in the field.
- Measure readings on pipelines.
- Operate valves, chokes, regulators, and dump control valves on natural gas pipelines.
- Perform routine maintenance and repair on equipment - well head, separator, tanks, tank battery, gas meters, and regulators.
- Changing gas flow charts, gauging tanks, spraying & trimming weeds at well sites.
- Inputting daily data into database program on laptop computer.
- Read and interpret maps and plans
Benefits for a Pipeline Technician include:
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and 401K, FSA.
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin or genetic information.