Dover, OH 44622
The Project Specialist will focus on various projects associated with Customer Service, Operations Departments, and any other project assigned by the supervisor.
- Skill in utilizing Microsoft Office Applications
- Knowledge of accounting and recordkeeping
- Possess excellent customer service skills as well as the ability to preform recordkeeping functions in an accurate and timely manner
- 2+ years of experience working in a fast-paced office setting
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with Municipal Contracts - create address list/spreadsheet for importing, create letters for resident notification, add services, process tote delivery route boos, update services if contract changes, compile customer counts for bids
- Operations tasks include daily preparation of the Production Audits, Weekly Missed Stop Report, and other various reporting assigned by supervisor
- Routing tasks, including without limitation, sending Day Change letters, helping with sequencing on new routes, comparing routes after optimization
- Help with the company software program, Tower, clean-up projects including Zero Rate Report, Region Updated, Auto Credit Report, Service Code Verification vs. Service Areas and Contract Follow up
- All other duties as assigned by management
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Short term disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 paid vacation days
- 6 Paid holidays
- Paid orientation and training
- Onsite wellness coach available by request
Apply online or in-person today at any of our Eastern Ohio locations!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.