Project Specialist- Dover Location
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you work for Kimble, you are part of a professional, well-trained team that works hard and works safe.
We are local.
As a locally owned and operated company for almost 70 years, Kimble understands the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year-round work has you home daily for the rest and quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays and Vacation Days.
We are growing.
The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
The Career Opportunity:
The Project Specialist will focus on various projects associated with Customer Service, Operations departments, and any other project assigned by the supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED required (college degree given preference)
- 2+ years working in a fast-paced office setting.
- Knowing of accounting and recordkeeping.
- Advanced computer skills necessary; Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Access proficiency required
- Organizational skills must be excellent.
- The ability to convey complex directions to employees
- Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assist with Municipal Contracts – create address list/spreadsheet for importing, create letters for resident notification, add services, process tote delivery route books, update services if contract changes, compile customer counts for bids.
- Operations tasks include daily preparation of the Production Audits, Weekly Missed Stop Report, and other various reporting assigned by supervisor.
- Routing tasks, including without limitation, sending Day Change letters, helping with sequencing on new routes, comparing routes after optimization.
- Help with the company software program, Tower, clean-up projects including Zero Rate Report, Region Updates, Auto Credit Report, Service Code Verification vs. Service Areas and Contract Follow up.
- Ability to track, determine and manage deadlines.
- All other duties assigned by management
We Want you to Succeed. We Value Our Team.
In addition to on-the-job training and continuous in-role support, paid orientation and training, we’ll provide you with paid vacations, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as short-term disability and 401k.
Family-owned and operated, Kimble has been in business since 1948. Over the years, we’ve become a leader in the waste collection and recycling industry. With five locations in Ohio, Kimble provides local careers for nearly 1,000 employees. We’re known as a local, homegrown company that cares deeply about our communities and their residents. We’re trusted community partners. Kimble is committed to keeping Ohio clean and our customers and residents satisfied.
Apply online or in-person today at any location!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.