Recruiting Assistant/Coordinator- Dover Location
The Recruiting Assistant/Coordinator will assist the Recruiting team with day-to-day recruiting functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
The requirements listed below constitutes the minimum tasks necessary to perform this position and are considered essential job duties. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Ability to set priorities and exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to work well under the pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to analyze data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced multi-task office atmosphere.
- Professional demeanor requested.
- Assist Recruiting Manager with tasks as assigned
- Attend Job Fairs as needed
- Strong Verbal and written communication skills
- Some local travel required
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to perform background checks and interviews.
- The ideal candidate will be comfortable presenting training to large and small groups as needed.
- Must be highly organized
- Advanced ability to understand and speak English. Ability to speak fluently in Spanish a plus.
- The ability to convey complex directions to employees
- Language skills include the ability to analyze and communicate effectively, including but not limited to the ability to compose concise procedures, memos, and letters
- Ability to speak and listen professionally, and to work with various people from diverse backgrounds
Prior work experience:
- Recruiting or HR experience a plus
- Prefer previous administrative background with previous usage of Microsoft Office
Certificate, Licenses, Registrations
- High School Diploma or GED required, Certificates or coursework preferred but not required.
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.