Residential Driver $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS
Twinsburg, OH 44087
Experienced Refuse Truck Drivers operate front or rear-load trucks that collect waste and recycling material. Drivers are responsible for safely maneuvering the truck through residential and high-traffic areas while transporting material to our landfill or transfer facility. Our team to takes pride in their work to ensure the job gets done right for the communities we service.
- Industry Leading Hourly Pay Rate
- New Incentive Bonus Pay*
- Referral Bonus Program
Minimum Qualifications for an Experienced Residential Driver:
- Valid Class A or B CDL License with a clean driving record
- At least 2 years of experience driving residential refuse trucks
- At least 21 years of age
- Ability to maintain a valid DOT medical card and pass pre-employment physical
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
Our Excellent Benefits Package:
- Be home Every night
- Never had a company layoff
- Year-round work
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Company Paid Time off
- Company Paid Uniform
- Boot Allowance
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
As one of Ohio's largest collection and disposal company, Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated. Kimble is more than just "waste disposal." Our customers are also our neighbors, and we treat them as such. We’re reliable, attentive and experienced professionals who provide unmatched customer service to the residents in our service areas. We are 100% committed to keeping Ohio clean and happy—after all… we live here, too.
Join Ohio's largest independently owned collection and disposal company TODAY! Apply online or in-person today at any location!
Call today to learn all about our NEW INCENTIVE BONUS programs and compensation package! 1-800-201-0005
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.