Road Call Technician
Canton, OH 44706
- Some mechanical knowledge, mechanical aptitude or education
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License
- Experience conducting routine services and vehicle maintenance
- Demonstrated experience inspecting vehicles for faults and repairs
- Practical knowledge of vehicle diagnostic equipment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prepare work estimates and quotes
- Sound problem-solving skills
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, & background check
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Air Brakes
- Knowledge of Steering and Suspension
- Knowledge of Hydraulic Systems
- Knowledge of Drive Train components
- Knowledge of Electrical Systems
- ASE certification in Brakes preferred
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Performs repairs and assigned primarily to preventive maintenance services.
- Conducts safety checks on vehicles.
- Completes required paperwork utilizing fleet maintenance software program associated with repairing vehicles, documenting parts usage, and accounting for repair time.
- Completes quality repairs with limited rework
- Assists senior mechanics or supervisors in the completion of project work.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- Up to 6 PTO Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Uniforms
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Apply online or at any location today!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.