Roll Off Refuse Truck Driver
Canton, OH 44706
KIMBLE IS LOOKING FOR 2ND AND 3RD/WEEKEND SHIFT ROLL OFF TRUCK DRIVERS
Roll Off Drivers operate heavy-duty trucks and are responsible for delivering, removing waste and hauling roll off and vacuum box containers to and from customer's sites. Drivers must have the ability to work overtime, weekends, and/or holidays.
**NOW OFFERING SIGN ON BONUS $2500**
Minimum qualifications for CDL Drivers:
- Valid Class A or Class B commercial driver's license
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen, background, & motor vehicle records check
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
Responsibilities and Duties for Straight Truck Drivers:
- Provide roll off containers to the customer's job site and haul away, leaving the site clean and free of debris.
- Safely maneuvers truck in commercial environments, navigates high-traffic areas, congested roadways, and drop yards safely.
- Transports materials to a disposal, transfer or recycle facility based on facility needs.
- Follows and completes route assignments as directed while documenting all route activity for end of day checkout process with Route Supervisor.
- Maintain and update logs daily
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- Earn up to 6 PTO Days
- Paid Holidays
- Company Paid Uniforms
- Boot Allowance
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information.