Roll Off Driver
Twinsburg, OH 44087
Roll Off Drivers operate heavy-duty trucks and are responsible for the preparing, loading, and transporting large open-top roll off containers and compactors to Kimble disposal sites, transfer or recycling facilities and customer locations. Drivers safely maneuver the vehicle in high traffic and congested environments such as roadways, driveways, alleyways and lots. Drivers must have the ability to work overtime, weekends, and/or holidays.
· Valid Class A or B CDL License with a clean driving record
· At least 21 years of age
· Minimum of 1 year CDL driving experience
· Ability to obtain a valid DOT medical card and pass pre-employment physical.
· Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Operate company and personal vehicles in a safe manner in compliance with OSHA and DOT requirements, all local, state and federal laws and Kimble policies.
· Perform pre-and post-trip inspection of the vehicle, and document/report any mechanical or safety issues to supervisors.
· Courteously interact with customers, both internal and external, ensuring customers are serviced in a professional and timely manner.
· Immediately notifies Supervisor of accidents, injuries, or property damage
· Maintains and updates route sheets and driver logs
· Paid to attend scheduled safety meetings, information sessions, and trainings.
· Performs other duties assigned to by Supervisors such as assisting with other routes to meet customer needs
Knowledge and Skills:
· Customer service oriented with the desire to meet or exceed expectations.
· Professional, courteous, and trustworthy
· Ability to work in all weather conditions and perform physical requirements including repetitive lifting, pushing, and climbing.
· Ability to read understand a map.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Company matched 401k
· Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
· Earn up to 6 PTO Days'
· 6 Paid Holidays
· Company Paid Uniform
· Boot Allowance
· Paid Orientation and Training
· Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
As one of Ohio's largest collection and disposal company, Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated. Kimble is more than just "waste disposal." Our customers are also our neighbors, and we treat them as such. We’re reliable, attentive and experienced professionals who provide unmatched customer service to the residents in our service areas. We are 100% committed to keeping Ohio clean and happy—after all… we live here, too.
Join Ohio's largest independently owned collection and disposal company TODAY!
Apply online or in-person today at any location!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.