Roll Off Specialist- Canton Location
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc.
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well-trained team that works hard and works safe. You are a valued front-line team member; a role that is essential to reaching our company goal to keep Ohio clean and happy by providing the best service to our customers and communities.
We are local.
As a locally owned and operated company for almost 70 years, Kimble understands the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year-round work has you home daily for the rest and quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and the ability to earn PTO.
We are growing.
The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is looking for a Roll-off Specialist at our Dover location. This position will hold a critical role within the Roll Off department. This position will be responsible for assisting the Roll Off Supervisors with the day-to-day operations of the Roll Off Department including assigning and dispatching our drivers to Commercial locations.
We are looking for an individual who possesses excellent organizational skills and is good with people both inside the organization and outside. There is a strong sales component to this position and must have the ability to speak knowledgeably about Kimble Recycle & Disposal and our products.
· Previous operations experience in the trucking or roll-off industry
· Three(3) or more years of logistics/dispatch experience in a fast-paced environment
· Knowledge of OSHA, DOT, and EPA guidelines
· Prior Trucking management
· Independent initiative
· Energy and enthusiasm
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Assign and dispatch CDL drivers operating trucking equipment
· Monitor daily production
· Accepting customer orders and completing data entry for new orders, service changes and cancellations.
· Manage fleet
· Manage roll off inventory
· Strong interpersonal and communications skills, including exceptional phone skills
· Develops time estimates for sales
· Develops and reviews time estimates for individual orders
· Research and identify new business opportunities
· Provides sales leads to the commercial sales team
· Manage customer complaints
· Create spreadsheets and analyze complex data from multiple sources
· Report and manage KPI’s
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Company matched 401k
· Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
· 6 Paid Holidays
· Paid Orientation and Training
· Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
As one of Ohio's largest collection and disposal company, Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated. Kimble is more than just "waste disposal." Our customers are also our neighbors and we treat them as such. We’re reliable, attentive and experienced professionals who provide unmatched customer service to the residents in our service areas. We are 100% committed to keeping Ohio clean and happy—after all… we live here, too.
Join Ohio's largest independently owned collection and disposal company TODAY!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.