Routing Optimization & Efficiency Specialist
Dover, OH 44622
The Routing Optimization & Efficiency Specialist is responsible for ensuring that all commercial and residential routes are optimized and running efficiently while working with Operations Managers, Customer Service Managers and staff with day-to-day concerns. The ideal Routing Optimization &Efficiency Specialist is an excellent communicator, organized, and can work with little supervision while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
· Ability to read and interpret a map and the ability to accurately geocode locations.
· Previous route optimization/efficiency experience in a related industry (preferred)
· Previous experience with ArcGIS software. (preferred)
· Significant experience with truck routing software & Microsoft Excel (preferred)
· Excellent time management, organizational, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
· Ability to communicate with multiple functional groups for successful completion of tasks.
· Clean driving record and ability to be insured by the Company’s Automobile Insurance.
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
· Minimize both time and miles driven using a computerized process.
· Work with operations team and customer service to identify and solve routing issues.
· Communicate new route objectives to Operations personnel, working to solve routing issues and improve efficiencies.
· Maintain current route goals for all existing and new routes.
· Prepare and provide routing information for Municipality bids
· Analyze route productivity to determine the success of optimized routes.
· Accurately geocode customer locations to ensure timely service.
· Perform time studies to improve statistics used for route optimization.
We Want You to Succeed. We Value Our Team.
In additional to on- the job training and continuous in-role support, paid orientation and training, we will provide you with paid vacation, paid holidays, medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, as well as short team disability and a 401k.
Family-owned and operated, Kimble has been in business since 1948. Over the years, we’ve become a leader in the waste collection and recycling industry. With five locations in Ohio, Kimble provides local careers for nearly 1,000 employees. We’re known as a local, homegrown company that cares deeply about the communities we serve. After all, our customers are also our neighbors. Our job is more than collecting waste and recycling. We’re trusted, community partners. Kimble is committed to keeping Ohio clean and our customers satisfied while making the best choices for the environment.
Apply online or in-person today at any location!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.