Sales Management & Business Development Director
Kimble Company, a Northeastern Ohio, family-based company with over 60 years’ of diverse experience in recycling and disposal of non-hazardous solid waste, is seeking an experienced Director of Sales Management and Business Development. The Director of Sales Management and Business Development is responsible for ensuring that company financial goals are met and exceeded through the proper structuring and management of all company business development functions, which include but are not limited to: sales, marketing, and estimating.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualities:
- A strong history of business development and sales growth;
- Has demonstrated success through prospecting and growing revenue across multiple business lines;
- Is able to work effectively (independently and within teams) across functional areas in a collaborative environment;
- Able to manage and mentor a sales team across multiple business lines to meet sales goals and objectives;
- Ensures that the sales department works cross functionally with executives from other departments;
- Is able to achieve sales objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing data on past performance, and projecting future performance;
- Has strong problem-solving and analytic skills; and
- Has the ability to monitor current sales trends and plan for future.
- Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred experience in the sale of non-hazardous industrial and commercial solid waste disposal services, and hauling and transportation services for solid wastes.
- A minimum 10 years related sales experience, with multiple years in an environment growing accounts.
- Requires expert knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources.
- Must have the ability to articulate well with high level leadership and with sales team members.
- Possesses expert abilities with building relationships, listening, persuading, negotiating, and managing time
- Knows principles and processes for customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluating customer satisfaction.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Must possess servant leader approach to management and be able to listen to needs of team members and management, and develop strategies to address those needs.
- Requires ability to develop detailed understanding of business processes
- Design and implement strategies that support overall business objectives.
- Collaborates with company ownership to develop agreed upon growth and performance objectives.
- Establishes profitable pricing standards through the understanding and management of pricing structures, which are based on data and analysis of company products and services.
- Ensures departmental staffing needs and structure are sufficient to achieve desired outcomes.
- Monitors departmental assets to ensure operations are suitably outfitted.
- Drives sales associate goals to maintain high-level and constructive relationships with company customers.
- Collaborates with company marketing team to effectively target customer base.
- Pursue new opportunities and business relationships to enhance project opportunities.
- Support development and utilization of sales analytic tools.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the sales team.
- Network lasting partnerships through direct meetings, industry events, and associations.
- Identify strategies and opportunities for new and existing client relationships.
- Commitment to the long-term success of the company and team members.
- Demonstrated success with a passion for accomplishing excellence, innovation, and positivity.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package for a Director of Sales Management and Business Development
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Performance-based incentives.
- Generous bonus levels.
- Full-on the job training & support.
- Fun working environment and culture.
JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY! Apply online at [email protected] today!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, marital, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.