Scrap Production/ General Labor- Dover Location
· High School Diploma or GED
· Knowledge of properties and characteristics of metals used for cutting, welding and forming objects and of various welding fluxes and rods.
· Welding in an industrial or shop environment
· Able to bend, stoop, climb, reach with the ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
· Work in an outdoor or shop environment
· Valid Driver’s License
· Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Overall maintenance and general upkeep of equipment and facilities.
· Sorting scrap metal and other materials.
· Using cutting torch to cut scrap metal to desired size.
· Knowledge of welding symbols and tools, such as a TIG-welder, MIG-Welder, Arc Welder, Plasma Cutter, Chop Saw, Oxyacetylene Torch and other various tools that may be needed.
· Ability to learn/ knowledge of different power and hydraulic tools.
· Ability to read a tape measure and use common hand tools
· Ability to withstand all weather conditions.
· All other duties assigned by management.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Company matched 401k
· Paid Vacation Days
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Orientation and Training
· Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience in the energy, materials, recycling and solid waste industries. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
We value our team. Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well-trained team that works hard and works safe and are a valued team member.
We are local. As a locally owned and operated company for almost 70 years, Kimble understands the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year-round work has you home daily for the rest and quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and an excellent benefits package.
We are growing. The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
Join our growing team TODAY!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.