Scrap Production Supervisor
Dover, OH 44622
- High School Diploma or GED
- Knowledge of properties and characteristics of metals used for cutting, welding, and forming objects and of various welding fluxes and rods.
- Welding in an industrial or shop environment
- Able to bend, stoop, climb, reach with the ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Work in an outdoor or shop environment
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Overall maintenance and general upkeep of equipment and facilities.
- Ability to sort scrap metal by type and grade.
- Ability to operate front-end loader and excavator.
- Using cutting torch to cut scrap metal to the desired size.
- Ability to teach/direct a few other torch operators.
- Knowledge of welding symbols and tools, such as a TIG-welder, MIG-Welder, Arc Welder, Plasma Cutter, Chop Saw, Oxyacetylene Torch, and other various tools that may be needed.
- Ability to learn/ knowledge of different power and hydraulic tools.
- Ability to read a tape measure and use common hand tools
- Ability to withstand all weather conditions.
- All other duties assigned by management.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience in the energy, materials, recycling, and solid waste industries. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble, we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
We value our team. Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well-trained team that works hard and works safe and are a valued team member.
Join our growing team TODAY!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.