Service Rig Operator
Dover, OH 44622
Red Hill Development
Minimum Qualifications for a Service Rig Operator:
- Previous experience operating a service rig
- CDL applicants are given first consideration
- Must be physically fit and able to climb and work at heights
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather
- Ability to lift in excess of 75 pounds
- Ability to pass our background check and drug screen
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable under our company policy
Benefits for a Service Rig Operator:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and 401K
Responsibilities and Duties for a Service Rig Operator:
- Level up, set up and operate service rig
- Routine maintenance of assigned rig and equipment
- Repairing, plumbing and maintaining existing wells
- Tripping pipes in and out of the wells
* This is an outdoor position and will not be in a shop environment.
*PLEASE NOTE: THIS POSITION IS BASED IN NE OHIO AND WE WILL NOT CONSIDER ANY OUT OF STATE APPLICANTS.
Kimble Companies is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience in the waste industry. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble, we strive for perfection in everything that we do. RHDK Oil and Gas, a division of the Kimble Companies, is based in Dover, Ohio. RHDK operates over 600 oil and gas wells in Eastern Ohio and is directly involved in horizontal drilling.
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin or genetic information.