Shipping/Quality Lead- Nights- Twinsburg Location
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well- trained team that works hard and works safe and are a valued team member.
We are local.
As a locally owned and operated company for almost 70 years, Kimble understands the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year-round work has you home daily for the rest and quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and an excellent benefits package.
We are growing.
The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
· Previous manufacturing, warehouse, production, or construction a plus
· Ability to speak and listen professionally, and to work with various people from diverse backgrounds
· Ability to learn operation of Baler
· Ability to safely operate a forklift/tow motor
· Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background, and motor vehicle record check
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Inspects bales and cleans contaminants from them using various hand tools.
· Accurately completes Daily Operator Reports for all mobile equipment used during shift
· Stacks bales and skids safely in designated areas.
· Loads/unloads trucks utilizing tow motor equipped with bale clamp.
· Assists in post-shift cleanup of plant.
· All other duties as assigned by management
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Company matched 401k
· Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
· 6 Paid Holidays
· Paid Orientation and Training
· Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 60 years of experience in the energy, materials, recycling and solid waste industries. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
Join our growing team TODAY!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.