Twinsburg, OH 44087
Kimble Companies is looking for a Shop Hand to help in the Twinsburg Shop. This is a Second Shift position that works 3pm-1:30am.
Minimum Qualifications for General Labor:
- Regularly stand for long periods of time
- Able to bend, stoop, climb, reach
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Work in an outdoor or shop environment
- General knowledge of cleaning standards utilizing tools such as brooms, shovels, rakes, etc.
- Must be able to successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen, background, & motor vehicle records check
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must have physical strength and flexibility to complete assigned job tasks.
- Pull weeds and utilize a weed eater.
- Moving and sorting parts in shop.
- Sweeping shop, sidewalks and wash bays.
- Picking up garbage at the facility and along the road.
- General cleaning and maintaining work environment in the shop or other assigned areas.
Benefits for General Labor:
- Up to 10 paid vacation days
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and 401k
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, military/veteran status, or national origin