Truck Washer- Cambridge Location
Kimble Recycling& Disposal, Inc.
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well-trained team that works hard and works safe. You are a valued front-line team member; a role that is essential to reaching our company goal to keep Ohio clean and happy by providing the best service to our customers and communities.
We are local.
As a locally owned and operated company for almost 70 years, Kimble understands the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year-round work has you home daily for the rest and quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and the ability to earn PTO.
We are growing.
The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
· HighSchool Diploma or equivalent
· Regularly stand for long periods of time
· Able to bend, stoop, climb, reach
· Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
· Workin an outdoor or shop environment
· Excellent attendance
· Valid driver's license and clean driving record and be insured under our Company insurance.
· Must have the ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
· Must successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen and background check.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Washing garbage trucks, semi-trucks, and roll-offs and totes
· Miscellaneous general labor that may be required in the shop
Excellent comprehensive benefits Package
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Company matched 401k
· Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
· 6 Paid Holidays
· Earn up to 6 PTO days
· Company Paid Uniform
· Boot Allowance
· Paid Orientation and Training
· Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
As one of Ohio's largest collection and disposal company, Kimble Recycling and Disposal, Inc. is a family-owned and locally operated.Kimble is more than just "waste disposal." Our customers are also our neighbors, and we treat them as such. We’re reliable, attentive and experienced professionals who provide unmatched customer service to the residents in our service areas. We are 100% committed to keeping Ohio clean and happy—after all…we live here, too.
Join Ohio's largest independently owned collection and disposal company TODAY!
KimbleRecycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.