Dover, OH 44622
The ideal Trucking Manager will have a strong emphasis on safety, highly regarded leadership skills, and strong attention to detail.
We are looking for a professional Trucking Manager to coordinate and oversee our organization’s trucking operations.
- The trucking manager role is mainly to implement the right processes and practices across the organization.
- The specific duties of a trucking manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and securing compliance. -
- You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service, have working knowledge of dispatching multiple fleets and implement best practices across all levels. Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient and profitable during the course of business.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management
- Experience in routing and dispatching efficiently.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.