Well Tender- Dover Location
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Basic computer skills necessary (data entry/ability to learn and analyze new applications)
- Ability to understand and follow complex directions
- Must successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen and background check.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Monitor the day to day operations of oil and gas wells
- Spraying and weed trimming well sites
- Perform routine maintenance and repair on all well equipment
- Manually operate valves, chokes, regulators and dump control valve to ensure that materials are being pumped at the correct pressure, density, rate and concentration
- Operate engines and pumps in order to shut off wells according to production schedules, and to switch flow of oil into storage tanks.
- Scheduling water and oil pick up
- Attach pumps and hoses to wellheads.
- Repair gas and oil meters and gauges
- Repair pipe sections, pumps replacement and clean filters
- Inputting daily well data into well database program on laptop computer
- All other duties as assigned by management
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well- trained team that works hard and works safe and are a valued team member.
As a locally owned and operated company for almost 70 years, Kimble understands the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year-round work has you home daily for the rest and quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and an excellent benefits package.
The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
Join our growing team TODAY!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.