Kimble customers seeking to dispose of large, bulk items can submit pickup requests 48 hours prior to scheduled trash pickup day.
Furniture disposal, appliance disposal and mattress disposal are just a few of the bulk trash pickup services we provide. (Appliances with Freon must have the Freon removed and tagged by a certified technician prior to scheduled pickup. Upholstered items need to be wrapped and sealed in plastic.)
Bulk Pickup Charges
Many Kimble customers are permitted one bulk item per month, at no extra charge, with their plan. If your service level does not include bulk pickup, there will be an extra charge for this service.
If you want to know if bulk pickup is included in your current residential trash service plan or check on an item not on our acceptable item list (we cannot list them all), contact our customer service department at 1-800-201-0005.
Bulk Pickup Requirements
- You must request bulk item pickup 48 hours before your scheduled trash pickup day
- Bulk items must be placed on the curb on your scheduled trash pickup day
- Large items must be cut into 4’ sections
- Items should weigh no more than 50 pounds
- Items more than 50 pounds should be broken down
- Upholstered items need to be wrapped and sealed in plastic
- Appliances with Freon must have the Freon removed and tagged by a certified technician prior to scheduled pickup
Locations We Serve
We are proud to provide exceptional service to Eastern Ohio as we continue to grow into new communities. Contact one of our customer service agents to find out if you can receive trash, recycling and dumpster service in your hometown.
Our Green Initiative
Our commitment to the environment extends well beyond the curb. In addition to our collection services, Kimble operates a state-of-the-art landfill and recycling plant in our coverage area, where we handle more than 100,000 tons of recyclable material each year. With Kimble, you can rest assured that your waste disposal and recycling needs are handled responsibly.
To reduce our own carbon footprint, we’ve converted our fleet of vehicles to operate on compressed natural gas, returning cleaner air to our neighborhoods and cost-savings to our customers. Learn more about our clean energy initiatives.