Dover, OH 44622
Kimble Company is looking for a Land Technician to work out of our Dover, OH office. This position is responsible for assisting the oil & gas engineers in managing the vertical and horizontal well records, reports, and reservoir engineering forecasting. The Technical Assistant will report to the Oil and Gas Manager and will liaise with other individuals in the accounting office and administrative personnel as well as our field operations managers as required.
- Associates degree in Business Administration, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite including Access reports and Excel.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be detail-oriented, hands-on, self-motivated, able to work independently and on group projects.
- Must be proactive, deadline-focused, organized with ability to set priorities & manage multiple tasks.
- Possess strong interpersonal presentation skills, capable of working with all organizational levels.
- Analyze and gather information from a variety of resources and synthesize data for reports.
- Ability to competently utilize a computer and use it effectively.
- Interpret legal land documents (i.e. deed, lease, easement, etc.) preferred.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintain existing computer systems; industry standard Oil and Gas database and access
- Manage and track all incoming Division Orders from third party operators
- Develop and maintain reports by extracting and organizing information to assist management in decision making. Reports include but are not limited to: Internal Division of Interest Tables for Horizontal Wells, Payment Obligations, Future Lease Expirations, Summary for all Unitizations by ODNR.
- Collaborate with managers and teams for technical and procedural support.
- Organize and maintain files daily; including but not limited to: Fee files, Lease files, Horizontal Well files.
- Examine Variance Report provided by accounting for discrepancies and address with Land Records Supervisor.
- Horizontal well production data gathering, compilation, summarization, and import into appropriate databases.
- Vertical well production gathering, summarization, and import into appropriate databases.
- Horizontal well daily reports – receive from operator, review, file, and report to engineer as necessary.
- Work with engineer to maintain horizontal well statuses and other identifying data as necessary in appropriate databases.
- Reserves database backups.
- Regular attendance consistent with the Company Attendance Policy.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 70 years of experience in the energy, materials, recycling, and solid waste industries. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
Apply online or in person today!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.