Dover, OH 44622
This is a position who maintains all things in and around the Dover landfill. May have potential to operate heavy equipment used in spreading, covering, loading, and/or compacting waste or soil in an efficient and safe manner to support the maintenance of our solid waste landfill.
We are looking to fill some positions on day and night shift:
Days are 6a-4:30p and nights are 5p-4:30a.
Minimum Qualifications Landfill Operator:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be physically fit and able to climb and work at heights
- Ability to do physical labor for long hours in all types of weather
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather
- Ability to lift in excess of 50 pounds
- Continuously monitor waste for evidence of unacceptable waste in materials
- Ability to operate trash compactor, Dozer, front end loader, excavator.
- Ability to trouble shoot minor repairs.
- Ability to pass our background check and drug screen
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable under our company policy
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Routine maintenance all things and around the landfill
- Moving construction and landfill materials around
- Manual labor including cleaning out tracks on heavy equipment
- Pick up trash on or off site
- Walk on uneven terrain and sand to pick up debris before liner is put in
- All other duties assigned by management
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 70 years of experience in the energy, materials, recycling, and solid waste industries. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
Apply online or in person today!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin or genetic information.