Brine Disposal Well Operator
Dover, OH 44622
This position will operate and maintain dewatering treatment, processing, disposal, and testing equipment in industrial facility to purify water to meet specifications. Will be responsible for quality control and compliance with all federal, state, and local laws regarding environmental compliance, safety, and injection well regulations.
Sunday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Saturday: 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Some experience in a related position and environment preferred.
- Must be physically fit and able to climb and work at heights
- Ability to do physical labor for long hours in all types of weather
- Ability to work outside in all types of weather
- Ability to lift in excess of 75 pounds
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass our background check and drug screen
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable under our company policy
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must consistently demonstrate the ability to learn and independently operate assigned machines and equipment meeting or exceeding processing and quality targets.
- Must demonstrate ability to learn and independently operate equipment such as pumps, valves, gates, chemical feed, sludge processing filters, and measuring/control devices, testing equipment and material handling equipment.
- Must demonstrate ability to work in a team environment and willingness to assume additional or new responsibilities.
- Keep up maintenance and overall appearance of area.
- Maintain daily records.
- Monitor trucks and pump during off-loading process, connect and disconnect trucks.
- Discharge/relieve lines, valves and other equipment related to fluid disposal.
- Generate documents for third parties documenting their disposal. Ensure these tickets are complete, accurate and signed by drivers.
- Meet compliance requirements with federal, state, and local rules and regulations.
- Communicate status, known issues, potential issues and etc. between crews and shifts.
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Short Term Disability
Kimble Company is locally owned and operated by the Kimble Family, with over 70 years of experience in the energy, materials, recycling, and solid waste industries. We are a dedicated team of seasoned professionals who care about our clients, the environment, safety, our families, and our co-workers. At Kimble we strive for perfection in everything that we do.
Apply online or in person today!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.