Recycle Sorting and Quality Control
Twinsburg, OH 44087
The line sorter is responsible for sorting various recyclable materials from a fast-pace conveyor belt and placing them into a corresponding bin and/or chute.
- Regularly stand for extended periods of time sorting through various materials on a fast moving belt
- Able to bend, stoop, climb, reach
- Ability to lift/move up to 50 pounds
- Work outside or in an industrial environment
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must be aware of his/hers surrounding at all times.
- Must have physical strength and flexibility to complete assigned job tasks.
- Inspect materials and sort items into various media
- Remove unacceptable items from the line
- Monitor quality of recycled materials
- Sweeping shop and sidewalk
- Picking up trash at the with the recycle center along the property
- General cleaning and maintaining work as assigned
- Cleans conveyor, sorting lines, and surrounding areas
- Work safely and follow all safety requirements
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company matched 401k
- Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Orientation and Training
- Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Join our growing team TODAY!
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.