Heavy Equipment Operator
Dover, OH 44622
This position exclusively operates heavy equipment used in spreading, covering, loading, and/or compacting waste or soil in an efficient and safe manner to support the maintenance of our solid waste landfill.
Responsibilities and Duties for Heavy Equipment Operators:
- Ability to operate large earth-moving equipment dozer, front end loader, excavator, articulated trucks, end dumps, grader, and scraper
- Ability to operate dozer, front end loader, excavator, articulated trucks, end dumps, grader, and scraper as needed
- Operate mining equipment as needed
- Perform pre/post-trip inspections on all equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot minor repairs if needed
- Ability to perform manual labor including picking up trash, setting water pumps, and dragging hose
- Please note: this could be a fairly labor-intensive position that requires working outside in all weather conditions and some heavy lifting is required.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and 401K
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, military/veteran status or genetic information.