Heavy Equipment Operator
Dover, OH 44622
We value our team.
Kimble takes pride in hiring talented individuals to become a part of the Kimble team. When you choose a career with Kimble, you are part of a professional, well-trained team that works hard and works safe and are a valued team member.
We are local.
As a locally owned and operated company for almost 70 years, Kimble understands the importance of local careers. Our local and consistent year-round work has you home daily for the rest and quality time you need with your family. Kimble offers Paid Holidays, Vacation Days and an excellent benefits package.
We are growing.
The Kimble team has worked hard to become the company that it is today. As Kimble continues to grow throughout Ohio, we encourage our team to take pride in getting the job done… and getting it done right!
Minimum Qualifications for Heavy Equipment Operators:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience operating heavy equipment
- Previous Mining, Reclamation, Landfill or Construction experience is a plus
Benefits for Heavy Equipment Operators:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and 401K
Responsibilities and Duties for Heavy Equipment Operators:
- Ability to operate large earth-moving equipment dozer, front end loader, excavator, articulated trucks, end dumps, grader, and scraper
- Ability to operate dozer, front end loader, excavator, articulated trucks, end dumps, grader, and scraper as needed
- Operate mining equipment as needed
- Perform pre/post-trip inspections on all equipment
- Ability to trouble shoot minor repairs if needed
- Ability to perform manual labor including picking up trash, setting water pumps, and dragging hose
- Please note: this could be a fairly labor intensive position that requires working outside in all weather conditions and some heavy lifting is required.
*Multiple positions open. This position could be days, night and/or weekends.
Kimble Company provides clean and safe fuel to a broad base of satisfied customers. Located in Dover, Ohio, Kimble is a major supplier of coal to users throughout Ohio. Kimble Clay and Limestone, a State of Ohio qualified aggregate supplier, operates mining sites using advanced, high production processing equipment for enhanced quality, consistency, and availability. Kimble Clay and Limestone supplies a full array of crushed limestone and clay products for commercial and retail markets. We also provide sandstone, landscaping stone, agricultural lime, mulch, topsoil, and cinders
Kimble Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or national origin.