Outside Sales Representative
St. Clairsville, OH 43950
The sales representative will utilize a seller/performer sales approach based on the service lines offered at Kimble Companies. The sales rep is responsible for managing the current customer bases, prospecting and developing new sales opportunities in an effort to grow the business unit. The sales representative will be responsible for providing for achieving target revenue goals and ensuring profitability while maintaining a high standard for safety.
· Previous sales experience with a minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience.
· Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience in industrial waste sales and solutions
· Extensive experience in all aspects of customer retention management Strong understanding of customer and operational service requirements Willingness to travel in a local territory
· Proven ability to achieve sales goals
· Excellent attendance
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record and be insured under our Company insurance.
· Must successfully pass pre-employment (post-offer) drug screen and background check.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Ability to set and reach goals
· Proficient in Computer skills and Microsoft Suite
· Proficient in Time Management
· Excellent Communication Skills
· Excellent Planning and Organization Skills
To perform this job successfully, an applicant must be able to perform the below essential duties and all other duties assigned by management:
· Responsible for new sales of commercial waste and recycle services and retention of existing customers.
· Develops annual business plan in conjunction with Sales Manager, which details activities to follow during the fiscal year, which will focus the Sales Associate on meeting or exceeding sales quota.
· Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in the gaining of market share in the assigned market area.
· Sells and makes recommendations to prospects and clients of the various solutions the company offers to their business issues.
· Develops a database of qualified leads through internet research, referrals, telephone canvassing, and face-to-face cold calling and documents all prospecting activity in Tower.
· Responsible for identifying and building effective relationships with networking groups and other professionals to maximize influence and generate new revenue opportunities.
· Maintains accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, customer service calls and follow-up activities within their assigned territory, including the use of Microsoft Outlook and Tower to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
· Travel to and from prospects and customer locations.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Excellent Comprehensive Benefits Package:
· Medical, dental, vision
· Company Paid Life Insurance
· Short Term Disability
· Company matched 401k
· Up to 10 Paid Vacation Days
· 6 Paid Holidays
· Paid Orientation and Training
· Onsite Wellness Coach available by request
Apply online or in-person today!
Kimble Recycling & Disposal, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, national origin, age, military/veteran status or genetic information or any other status protected by law.