Help us stay in touch with you and receive service updates by signing up for our email alerts.
All waste and recycling routes are running as scheduled.
How to Properly Dispose of Waste and Recyclable Materials:
- Bag your trash – Please make sure all trash is securely contained in your trash bags, and that they are tied shut before placing in your cart.
- Medical waste – Please contact your local pharmacy to find a proper disposal location/container.
- Cart placement – Allow three feet between the tote(s) and other obstructions. The opening of the carts should be facing the curb.
- Night before – Please place your cart at the curb the night before your service day.
- Approved Items Only – Only approved recyclable items should be placed in the recycling bin. The less sorting for our team the better.
- Clean & Dry – Food and liquid contaminate recyclables. Please make sure recyclables are clean and dry.
- Loose Recycling – Place approved recyclables loosely in your Kimble Recycling Cart. No bags.